Thank you for purchasing from the Luhrs Center.
1. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given under any circumstances unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled.
2. If you select to have your tickets mailed, they will be mailed first class USPS and placed in outgoing mail the next business day. Please plan for your tickets to arrive to you within 5-10 days from the time of your ticket order. If the date of the performance is 5 business days or less from the date of the ticket purchase, your tickets will be placed at our Box Office “will call” window. If you do not receive your tickets, please contact the Luhrs Center Box Office at email@example.com or by phone at 717.477.7469.
3. If you select to have your tickets available at the Luhrs Center Box Office “will call” window, rather than having them mailed, you may pick up your tickets, in person, anytime between the time of purchase and the date of the event during the Luhrs Center Box Office operating hours. You may be requested to show a photo ID in order to claim your tickets.
4. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or rescheduled, the Luhrs Center Box Office will contact ticket purchasers via letter, email or phone as soon as the cancellation/postponement is announced and communicate available ticket refund options. If an event is cancelled, ticket purchasers will be refunded the amount of the tickets; however, the Luhrs Center does not refund the handling/mailing or internet fees related to the ticket purchase. In order to avoid these fees, tickets may be purchased directly by contacting the Luhrs Center Box Office at 717.477. SHOW (7469). Please note that inclement weather is not cause for a refund or exchange unless the performance is actually cancelled or postponed. A cancellation or postponement notice will also be posted on the Luhrs Center Web site located at www.luhrscenter.com.
5. While the Luhrs Center regrets the inconvenience caused by a cancelled or postponed performance, the Luhrs Center cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. The Luhrs Center cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
6. All patrons purchasing from the Luhrs Center must do so in the light of the above limitations.